Awww a Katie Melua (L)

Posted on 11 de março de 2008 -

Já por várias vezes aqui foi falado da katie Melua (é tão kereiiida lol). Hoje dou-vos a conhecer a sua façeta de humorista que lhe acenta tão bem. É quase perfeita esta mulher.

If you were some tiling I would grout you,
If you were a rulebook I would flout you all the same
If you were football you would be my favourite game
If you were an onion I would munch you
If you were banker I would lunch you for a loan
If you were off work I've got a hunch I'd stay at home!
Chorus
If you were ten pints of beer
I would drink you down, my dear,
And collapse upon the floor
Ten pints of lager is, I fear
Too much for me and that's for sure!
If you were the A66, I'd use you
And cut ten minutes off my usual journey's hell
If you were a fish shop I would love that fishy smell.
If you were a peppercorn I'd grind you
If you were Jarvis Cocker I'd remind you to have a bath
And then I would take you for meal just for a laugh.
If you were a pool I'd chlorinate you
If you were an attic, insulate you is what I would do
If you were a radio station I'd tune into you
If you were a radio station I'd tune into you